Tyrone Bradley Sr
Tyrone Bradley was born and raised in Detroit Michigan. He has been playing wheelchair basketball since 2004. Ty is a member of the inaugural University of Michigan Wheelchair Basketball team and has been an integral part of growth and development. Along with basketball, ty has participated in handcycling, javelin, shot put, table tennis, air rifle, archery, and track. He likes all types of sports, games and music. He also loves traveling and shopping.
• Played in every game this season with the exception of being out for the home tournament due to an injury.
• This whole year was exciting for me a new team with a new family. I care a lot for my teammates and coaches and I’m very passionate about what I do
Prior to Michigan:
• Started playing wheelchair basketball in 2004 in Phoenix
• Joined Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan playing wheelchair basketball for the Detroit rim Diehards
• Played in my 1st championship game in my 2nd year
• Selected to try out for the Men's USA national team in 2010